New Customer Bookings 2020
Please take a moment to have a read through these points before submitting your booking.
- This booking is for new members. Once booked, this will booking will roll over for Term 4.
- ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS If you wish to use an active kids voucher towards your fee, email your voucher to email@example.com at the time you submit this booking (straight away). Vouchers received too late will be stored as a credit towards your term 4 fee.
- DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT After entering your details on the booking portal, you will be prompted to submit your direct debit details via our provider IntegraPay. Please read through the T's & C's. Once your direct debit activation is complete, we can confirm your booking and arrange your direct debit schedule. Unfortunately we cannot take any bookings without a direct debit arrangement as this is our only payment method. Invoices will be sent via email once we finalize your booking & fees will be debited from your nominated account over equal fortnightly payments, in advance for the fortnight. Your fortnightly rate will be calculated after any pre-payments, including active kids vouchers, have been deducted from your invoice. To work out your fortnightly rate, contact us. Your annual GymNSW Registration fee will be invoiced and debited separately to your term fee.
- CLASS PRICING, GYMNSW REGISTRATION FEES, PCYC MEMBERSHIP, UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS, POLICIES & PROCEDURES Are available in our Members Handbook
- If you have any trouble submitting your details, get in touch with us as we are happy to assist you.